Aetna has made NaviNet its tool of choice. Through Aetna’s secure provider Web site via NaviNet, your office has access to a multitude of transactions and a variety of features that can simplify your work day.
Through NaviNet, you can access the following transactions for Aetna:
• Account Management Tools
• Aetna’s Education Site
• Automated EFT/ERA Enrollment
• Capitation Reports
• Care Considerations
• Claim Payment Policies
• Claim Reconsideration
• Claim Status Inquiry
• Claim Submission
• Clinical and Payment Policy Code Lookup
• Code Editing Tool
• DocFind® Provider Directory
• Electronic Remittance Advice/Electronic Funds Transfer
• Eligibility and Benefits Inquiry
• HMO Rosters/ Capitation Report – Sign Up
• Managed Choice/Elect Choice Rosters – Sign Up
• Medicare Collaborative Provider Reports
• Online EOBs
• Paper Shut Off
• Patient Payment Estimator
• Personal Health Records
• Precertification Submission and Inquiry
• Provider Data Maintenance
• Referral Submission and Inquiry
• Update Aetna Provider Profiles
NaviNet’s Aetna transactions provide greater detail and easier navigation, and can have a positive impact on your practice and on your bottom line. NaviNet’s electronic transactions incorporate your administrative and financial applications into one, simplified office workflow.
Learn how doing business with us is easier than ever!
Join us for a live, interactive seminar, and we’ll show you how we can make it easier for you to work with us.
During this one-hour session, we’ll demonstrate how to:
- Contact Aetna-via phone or e-mail
- Identify Aetna members and their benefits plans
- Complete real-time transactions, including:
- Payment Estimator for providers
- Precertification (including our Precertification Code Search Tool)
- Access our suite of Account Management Tools:
- Electronic claims submission
- Claim status inquiry/Claims Status Report
- Electronic Explanation of Benefits(including claims reconsiderations)
- ERA/EFT (electronic remittance advice/electronic funds transfer)
- Locate our claims payment and coding policy tools:
- Clinical Policy Code Look-Up Tool
- Clear Claim Connection—code editing tool
- Payment and coding policies
You’ll also have time to ask questions about how you can use these easy tools in your office or facility.
Click the links to the right for the session you want to attend. Sessions are held on the second Wednesday and third Thursday of every month from 2–3 p.m. ET (1–2 p.m. CT, 12–1 p.m. MT, 11 a.m.–12 p.m. PT).
Doing Business with Aetna Webinar